In today’s episode, Bob & Jan discuss how to accurately decide just how much office space you need for your company.
- How much space do you need for your office?
- Who do you need on your team in order to decide how much space you need?
- Are rental rates up or down?
- Landlords have representation, do you?
- Is subleased space the way to go? How much can you save by taking sublease space?
- Why are some companies expanding and others retracting?
- Are employers planning on employees returning to the office?
- Flex space and how is it being used?
- Where is the growth occurring?
Bob Gibbons is a Real Estate Advisor & Tenant Advocate (also known as a tenant rep) with REATA Commercial Realty, Inc. which is a tenant advisory firm based in Plano, Texas. Bob serves companies in Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen, Richardson, Addison, Dallas and the surrounding areas and specializes in companies which lease or buy office and warehouse properties.