In today’s episode, Bob & Jan discuss a bevy of topics including elastic and Thanksgiving!
- Office gaining momentum for big return in 2022, NAIOP predicts
- Pandemic subleasing trend declines as available square footage falls in Q3
- New office demand retreated in September (but doesn’t it always?)
- WeWork adapting to new hybrid office environs with two levels: WeWork On Demand and WeWork All Access
- Industrial building off the charts
- Supply chain is getting better….albeit slowly
Bob Gibbons is a Real Estate Advisor & Tenant Advocate (also known as a tenant rep) with REATA Commercial Realty, Inc. which is a tenant advisory firm based in Plano, Texas. Bob serves companies in Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen, Richardson, Addison, Dallas and the surrounding areas and specializes in companies which lease or buy office and warehouse properties.