On today’s episode several new topics are discussed showing what’s happening and what will happen with last mile logistics and what the effect of the new digital revolution will have on CRE.
- Pandemic highlighted just how important e-commerce is
- Top 500 retailers have generated a 45.3% increase in 2020 from previous year
- Huge need for last mile logistics in commercial real estate
- Property type has to center around supply chain
- Golden Triangle – Great Lakes → Texas → Florida
- Infrastructure bill in congress
- Food delivery (ghost kitchens)
- Netflix (film studios)
- Data centers
Bob Gibbons is a Real Estate Advisor & Tenant Advocate (also known as a tenant rep) with REATA Commercial Realty, Inc. which is a tenant advisory firm based in Plano, Texas. Bob serves companies in Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen, Richardson, Addison, Dallas and the surrounding areas and specializes in companies which lease or buy office and warehouse properties.