In today’s episode Bob & Jan discuss how the Fed’s move today of raising interest rates a quarter point will affect all things CRE.
- What is inflation?
- What causes inflation?
- When have we seen inflation in the past?
- What do interest rates have to do with inflation?
- How will today’s Fed announcement affect the general economy?
- How will this affect the space companies occupy for their businesses?
- Will demand for space slow?
- Will rental rates come down?
Bob Gibbons is a Real Estate Advisor & Tenant Advocate (also known as a tenant rep) with REATA Commercial Realty, Inc. which is a tenant advisory firm based in Plano, Texas. Bob serves companies in Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen, Richardson, Addison, Dallas and the surrounding areas and specializes in companies which lease or buy office and warehouse properties.