In today’s episode, Bob & Jan discuss major companies who are pulling out of Russia and/or greatly reducing their service to that country.
- Major brokerages pulling out of Russia – CBRE, Knight Frank, Savills
- Major oil companies pulling out of Russia – BP, Shell, Exxon Mobile
- Tech firms suspend sales – Apple, Dell
- Shipping companies pulling out of Russia – UPS, FedEx, Maersk
- Impact to data centers in Russia – Oracle has stopped providing cloud services
- Russian cloud provider Yandex near bankruptcy after being delisted on Nasdaq
- Cogent Communications terminating service in Russia
Bob Gibbons is a Real Estate Advisor & Tenant Advocate (also known as a tenant rep) with REATA Commercial Realty, Inc. which is a tenant advisory firm based in Plano, Texas. Bob serves companies in Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen, Richardson, Addison, Dallas and the surrounding areas and specializes in companies which lease or buy office and warehouse properties.